Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend friends! I must admit I am so glad that it is Friday. This past week was full of tests and papers, and I am in need of some rest. I've decided to compile some photos from my week, as well as a roundup of links I've loved this week.
Left to Right 
-The weather warmed up, so I broke out my favorite teal nail polish: Slapper by Butter London. 

-I've been loving my desk calendar from Target, as well as these cute bike note cards. 

-I had some great luck at Ross finding these two adorable dresses...I also bought myself some oxford flats from ModCloth. Shhhhhh. 

-English Breakfast tea from my floral Anthropologie mug has made me more awake today. 

-I recently discovered Mollie Makes. If you are a crafter and you are not reading it, you are missing out!

Lovely links to visit!
1. Are you guys on Luvacracy? It is basically a Pinterest you can purchase from directly and earn rewards on!

2. I am seriously crushing on all the delightfully feminine accessories available from Ban-do.

3. A Daily Dose of Pretty has a great post on organizing your blogging life.

4. Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion posted an adorable outfit today...check out her awesome blog!

5. Ashley from MakeupTIA is my favorite youtuber of the moment. Check out her channel...you will be glad you did!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Those dresses look darling! I especially like the mint green one with the black collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about breaking out the teal nailpolish as well :) i love that color!!

    xx
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete