Sunday, January 26, 2014

hiking adventures

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! I'm spending my Sunday afternoon listening to The 1975 before I head to get some homework/practicing done. 

Yesterday, Brynna came up and we took advantage of some of the great hiking trails around here. I love hiking, especially when it's near water.  The weather warmed up and we had an absolutely perfect day for trekking through the woods.






 We came by a cute little rustic bridge over a tiny stream of water, which meant I had to play around with focus and get some delicious sparkly pictures.  Indulge me.



 
Don't I have the most beautiful best friend? 


 And let's all just ignore the state of my hair...;)



How's the weather where you are? I'm taking advantage of these few warm days!

2 comments :

  1. Lovely! You girls look like you had fun, and hiking in warm sunshine is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! Of course now it's ten degrees, and has snowed in the last twenty-four hours. :)

      Delete